Looser Than Loose Publishing can turn your old home movies and videos into DVDs using the same methods by which we create our commercial products. Our services range from basic transfers to elaborately authored discs with multi-layered menus. Additionally, we can color-correct faded film, stabilize old video tapes and convert most international video formats to NTSC, the American standard. If you wish to transfer 16mm home movies to DVD or video we can do so without the "flicker" that many such transfers exhibit. Also, we can create video 'slide shows of your old photos or 35mm slides, set to music with a number of fades, wipes and other transitions.
Please Note: Looser Than Loose Publishing can work only with material in the public domain, unless you are the copyright owner of the materials to be copied or used in the production of a disc.
Here is a list of our capabilities:
- 16mm film to DVD (or VHS video)
- 8mm or Super 8mm film to DVD (or VHS video)
- VHS Video to DVD
- International video standards to American NTSC DVD (or VHS video)
- Slide shows created from 35mm slides, photos, personal mementos, etc. to DVD (or VHS video)
- DVD duplication
All audio recordings are cleaned using digital filters and effects to remove hiss, scratches, popping and to generally improve the fidelity.
- CD duplication
- Cassette tapes recorded to CD
- Reel to Reel (1/4" mono or stereo only) to CD
- Vinyl (78rpm, 45rpm and 33-1/3rpm; public domain materials only) to CD. Note: we cannot record large format radio transcription discs, but can record standard size acetates.
We would love to help you preserve your valued personal history. Please E-Mail us for a quotation or to make any other inquiry.